Thursday 8 October 2009

Game on!


A wee bit of excitement before 'Le Weekend' - I can now call myself an Etsy beadweaver! If you don't know what this is, you should go and check out the EBW Team on Etsy - and if you don't know what Etsy is then shame on you!!

I seriously need to step up my game. The team run challenges with a new theme every month and this month it is Super Power Jewellery. I'm so gutted I missed this one, I could think of loads of things to do. Maybe I'll just do my own one. Hmmmm, there's an idea... Join in and vote for your favourite between 9th - 15th October.

Next month's challenge is 'Beauty of the Flower'. I'm more an abstract kind of girl, which literally translates as I change my mind continuously as I'm making something so it's never quite what it was origianlly intended to be! I'll have to do a wee challenge entry sometime soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment